About Ugeng Wijaya
Ugeng is very passionate about agile. He is a certified Professional Scrum Master and certified Professional Product Owner, strong in agile software development and JIRA. Ugeng is passionate to help companies in Agile Transformation. Agile Values led him to deal with challenges and impediments on implementing Scrum Framework on Organization. Ugeng is also highly motivated on personal development, He wrote several books and articles about self-organization and personal development. His book titled “”100 Days in A New Job” is published at reputable publisher in Indonesia. This book help people to be adaptive in their new enviroment. Ugeng has experience in managing highlight projects at PT Astra International and helped the agile transformation process.Certified Professional Scrum Master (PSM) I, Certified Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO) I , Certified Indonesia Scrum Master (ISM) I ( Get record 100% of Score).
He lead projects to support cost efficiency, and increase profit of Astra Group in sales operation through digitalization projects.He is the founder of Interdisciplinary Scientific Research Organisation at UPN Veteran Yogayakarta.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- MANAGE INTERNAL RESOURCES AND THIRD PARTIES/ VENDORS TO DEVELOP THE PRODUCTS
- COORDINATE WITH RELEVANT PARTIES FOR PLANNING TO ENSURE SMOOTH DELIVERY OF PROJECT
- ENSURE THAT ALL PROJECTS ARE DELIVERED ON TIME,ON SCOPE AND ON BUDGET
- USE APPROPRIATE VERIFICATION TECHNIQUES TO MANAGE CHANGES IN PROJECT SCOPE, SCHEDULE AND COST
- MEASURE PROJECT PROGRESS USING APPROPRIATE SYSTEMS AND TOOLS
- COMMUNICATE PROJECT STATUS, ISSUES AND MITIGATION ACTIONS TO CLIENTS AND PROJECT TEAM MEMBERS
- CREATE AND MAINTAIN COMPREHENSIVE PROJECT DOCUMENTATION
- IMPLEMENT AND MAINTAIN RISK MANAGEMENT
- IMPLEMENT AND MAINTAIN CHANGE REQUEST MANAGEMENT
- MANAGE THE RELATIONSHIPS WITH THE CLIENTS AND ENSURE ALL RELEVANT STAKEHOLDERS ARE ENGAGED