Share, learn, interact
Join our free meetups to learn from Indonesia’s practitioners
Indonesia’s largest community of agilists
Since 2016, Agile Circles has hosted (bi-) weekly meetups. With over 5000 members, we always have new perspectives. The goal of our community is to spark Agile: to inspire and bring practical experiences to help you grow.
Each meetup has a speaker with expertise in Agile. Topics:
- agile practices (e.g. scrum, kanban, scaling)
- agile leadership (e.g. structure, empowerment, servant leadership)
- agile habits (e.g. feedback, decision making, transparency)
- devops and agile engineering
To see the upcoming and past events, check out our Agile circles page.
The corporate Startup
The circle of innovation for enterprises
An extension of our agile community, we created a ‘circle of innovators’. The goal of the corporate startup events is to spark entrepreneurship and innovation. We do this by sharing wisdom and experience + by bringing startups and corporates together to co-create innovation.
Each meetup brings experiences from entrepreneurs and innovators. Topics:
- Innovation practices (e.g. Design thinking, Lean startup)
- Innovation and digital transformation programs
- Accelerators, incubators and startup competitions
- Corporate venture building
- Startup stories & matchmaking with startups, ideas, teams
To see the upcoming and past events, check out our Agile Circles Page (corporate startup events are marked gold or orange).