About Tejaswini M.
Tejaswini is an Agile practitioner with extensive experience in consulting, mentoring teams in agile environment and application development with acumulative IT industry experience of 4 years, in Agile delivery lifecycle and environment playing varied roles.
Her experience includes establishing agile teams, mentoring agile Teams and all associated roles. Her own experience spans across multiple roles as Tester, Scrum Master, Coach and Agile Delivery Lead. She has a sound and practical understanding of using Agile in different domains
As part of her assignment, she has been engaged for transforming traditional development teams to agile delivery teams. Her engagements involve evaluation of projects and checking their suitability for Agile, introduce best practices. She is also responsible for working with right stakeholders to set up platform for continuous improvement and sustainability.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- TRAINING ORGANIZATIONS ON AGILE(SCRUM ,XP,LEAN,KANBAN ETC)
- ENABLING TRANSFORMATION AT THE ENTERPRISE LEVEL
- DIGITAL TRANSFORMATIONS & NEW WAYS OF WORKING
- CREATING HIGH PERFORMING TEAMS
- FACILITATING COMMUNITY OF PRACTICE WITHIN THE ORGANIZATION
- DRIVING CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT THROUGH INNOVATION