Skip to content
About Tejaswini M.
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency sound regarding the notions of backlog tracking, burn down metrics, velocity, and task definition.
- Knowledge of numerous well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach(example: numerous Burndown techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc) .
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, etc .
- Knowledge and experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, , TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing.
- Scrum certification or experience on Agile project.
Servant Leader –able to garner respect from his/her team and be willing to get their hands dirty to get the job done.
- Assertive –able to ensure Agile/Scrum concepts and principles are adhered to, must be able to be a voice of reason and authority, make the tough calls.
Situational Aware – first to notice differences and issues as they arise and elevate them to management.
- Enthusiastic –high-energy.
- Attitude of empowerment –able to lead a team to self-organization.
- Attitude of transparency –bring disclosure and transparency to the business about development and grow business trust.