About Natanael Aubert
Natanael is an experienced Agile Coach with multiple certifications such as Certified Professional Scrum Master (PSM I), Certified Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO I), and Atlassian Certified JIRA Administrator (ACP-100/ACP-JA).
He has experience in managing CI/CD, DevOps, and JIRA in his previous company Bank Central Asia, where he worked there for 3 years. He has built a fully functional CI/CD pipeline using Gitlab-Jenkins and Tracked the issue using JIRA.
Apart from technical experience, he also had trained and coached multiple teams in Bank Central Asia and teach Scrum regularly at BCA Learning Centre (BLI) in Sentul.
Natanael would be a great asset as an Agile Coach for a Technical Development Team looking to extend their Development Practices with DevOps and Agile Practices with Scrum.
- Professional Scrum Master I (PSM I)
- Professional Scrum Product Owner I (PSPO I)
- Certified JIRA Administrator (ACP-100 / ACP-JA)
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- AGILE TRAINING & COACHING
- STAKEHOLDER MANAGEMENT & ENGAGEMENT
- TEAM MANAGEMENT & ENGAGEMENT